IRC Chat

Christian Stein
Hi Maven-Devs,

tried to join #maven-dev via http://webchat.freenode.net but it
does not work like it used to do. I guess, one has to

  Auth to services: [ ]

now, but which user/pass is required? Do I have to create an
account at freenode.net?

Cheers,
Christian

Re: IRC Chat

Olivier Lamy
remember we have an asf slack
IMHO it's better as it's saved (i.e async readable) whereas irc is not so
you can unplug laptop, timezone difference and definitely cannot follow
conversations...
why not moving?

Olivier Lamy

Re: IRC Chat

Christian Stein
On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 12:14 AM Olivier Lamy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> remember we have an asf slack
> IMHO it's better as it's saved (i.e async readable) whereas irc is not so
> you can unplug laptop, timezone difference and definitely cannot follow
> conversations...
> why not moving?

Because I didn't know about the _ the-asf.slack.com _ -- just joined it.

Is there any other Maven related channel besides #maven?

Cheers,