[INFRA-16467] move components documentation out of CMS space

[INFRA-16467] move components documentation out of CMS space

As you may have noticed from a load of commits, the location for html
publication of components documentation is switching from CMS space to ASF
repo, as requested by INFRA when working on site migration from svn to Git.

see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-16467

Please wait a little bit for me to test the new setup before publishing any
component documentation (main site can be published, it's a separate
configuration)

Probably it will be safer to do a parent POM release before doing newer
releases: please have a look at parent POMs for updates you want to see in the
next release

Re: [INFRA-16467] move components documentation out of CMS space

Hervé BOUTEMY
just tested the full component documentation lifecycle for Maven [1] and Doxia
[2]: works like a charm

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: you'll have to delete your ~/maven-sites cache*
since the cache contains svn checkouts to the old location, that will be
updated: you need to delete to make the checkouts recreate to the new location

Next step is to release parent POMs that contain updated location, to be sure
relative path calculation when generating or publishing site won't be broken
by the different roots.

[1] https://maven.apache.org/pom-archives/asf-LATEST/

[2] https://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools-archives/doxia-sitetools-LATEST/