I debug the latest maven code ,find this error,anyone can help,why

I debug the latest maven code ,find this error,anyone can help,why

星光
[main] ERROR org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli - java.util.NoSuchElementException
      role: org.apache.maven.eventspy.internal.EventSpyDispatcher
  roleHint:

Re: I debug the latest maven code ,find this error,anyone can help,why

Tibor Digana
You are providing us with really minimum information.
So what are you debugging, what version or snapshot?
How you debug it and what's your command or test you run and what platform,
etc.
It happens only while debugging?
Ideal issues would report a bug in Jira.