How to uninstall nexus cleanly

J Prasanna Venkatesan
How to uninstall nexus cleanly? In case of re-installation of nexus, I don't my previous data to be present i.e. I need to do a fresh installation

Please let me know

Re: How to uninstall nexus cleanly

Anders Hammar
The users list is more appropriate for this type of questions. Post
there and I'll respond.

/Anders

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:50 AM, J Prasanna Venkatesan
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> How to uninstall nexus cleanly? In case of re-installation of nexus, I don't
> my previous data to be present i.e. I need to do a fresh installation
>
> Please let me know

Re: How to uninstall nexus cleanly

J Prasanna Venkatesan
Done