How to make roles of the realm appear in the dropdown ?

How to make roles of the realm appear in the dropdown ?

Harish Kayarohanam
I saw in http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/ldap-sect-external-
role-mapping-config.html

http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/ldap-sect-external-role-
mapping-config.html#fig-ldap-select-ext-role

that , the external realms roles can be mapped to nexus roles . But I don't
know how to populate the drop down with the roles . I was searching the ldap
plugin but could not find it . Can someone help by pointing me to some sample
code to populate the drop down with my custom realm's roles ?

Re: How to make roles of the realm appear in the dropdown ?

Peter Lynch-2
Once you configure the ldap connection and verify it is working, then when you select the ldap realm in the external role mapping, the groups should automatically show up.

-Peter

I saw in <a href="http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/ldap-sect-external- role-mapping-config.html" target="_blank">http://books.sonatype.com/nexus-book/reference/ldap-sect-external-