How to get Artifact lists in REST API

John Dix

Hello,

I am trying to programmatically get a list of all artifacts in a repository using the REST API. I can access a repositoryId however how do I get the folders and directories under it?

In curl or Java is fine although I am doing it in java.

Thanks!

John “Caolan” Dix

Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce

Amdocs Mobile Financial Services Division

o: 206-288-0308 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know…?

A global consumer survey by Analysys Mason and Amdocs reveals that cash is past its prime. Download the new white paper, “Mobile Financial Services: The Evolution of Payment” here.

Read the latest on Amdocs.com and the Amdocs blog network – and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and <a href="https://plus.google.com/&#43;amdocs#&#43;amdocs/posts">Google+

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

RE: How to get Artifact lists in REST API

John Dix

Folders, directories, and individual artifacts I should say.

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

Re: How to get Artifact lists in REST API

Tamás Cservenák
Programatically get a list of ALL artifacts in repository....

Using REST, only thing you can do is to scrape/crawl the repository, but please do that on your own instance only, as other people would hate you for doing that :)

If we talk about "internal" instance of yours, the the best is to implement a simple plugin, that prepares that list for you (and maintains it), and the plugin just exposes that list over a single REST endpoint.

Similar plugins already exists in examples:

HTH,
~t~

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 1:14 AM, John Dix <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to programmatically get a list of all artifacts in a repository using the REST API. I can access a repositoryId however how do I get the folders and directories under it?

In curl or Java is fine although I am doing it in java.

Thanks!

John “Caolan” Dix

Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce

Amdocs Mobile Financial Services Division

o: 206-288-0308 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know…?

A global consumer survey by Analysys Mason and Amdocs reveals that cash is past its prime. Download the new white paper, “Mobile Financial Services: The Evolution of Payment” here.

Read the latest on Amdocs.com and the Amdocs blog network – and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Google+