Quantcast

How to execute a script in maven2 ?

nicolasduminil
Greetings,

I need to execute a script (bat, cmd, sh, etc.) in maven and I don't find anything. I can execute a Java app but don't know how to launch a .bat file. Please help.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

Re: How to execute a script in maven2 ?

Kristian Rink-2
Nicolas;

Am Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:20:04 -0700 (PDT)
schrieb "nicolas.duminil" <[hidden email]>:

> I need to execute a script (bat, cmd, sh, etc.) in maven and I don't
> find anything. I can execute a Java app but don't know how to launch
> a .bat file. Please help.

I am doing things like that using exec:exec plugin which should allow
for executing arbitrary system executables from within maven. Haven't
tried using .bat files with that, though, but am pretty sure at
least .sh (Unix) works...

http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/exec-mojo.html
http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/usage.html

Cheers,
Kristian

Re: How to execute a script in maven2 ?

Upul Godage
This shows how to execute a script file in a maven phase using Ant
scripting. See the sample.
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-using-ant.html

Upul