How to exclude certain dependencies from being added to the Class-Path in maven?

How to exclude certain dependencies from being added to the Class-Path in maven?

bullywiihacks
Hello,

I would like to know how to exclude certain dependencies from being added to the Class-Path using maven. I posted a detailed StackOverflow question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62173831

Thank you very much for any kind of help 😊

Re: How to exclude certain dependencies from being added to the Class-Path in maven?

Tomo Suzuki
I see that you accepted the answer. Nice.

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 8:29 AM <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I would like to know how to exclude certain dependencies from being added
> to the Class-Path using maven. I posted a detailed StackOverflow question
> here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62173831
>

> Thank you very much for any kind of help 😊

Tomo