Quantcast

How to convert our Open Document Drawings to png?

How to convert our Open Document Drawings to png?

Dennis Lundberg-2
Hi

I want to remove maven-doxia-tools from the image at
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-sitetools/
since it is not a part of Doxia Sitetools.

I've found the original .odg document at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/src/site/xdoc/doxia-sitetools-deps.odg
and have made the changes I want to it.

Now I need to convert  it to a png image and put that into
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia-sitetools/trunk/src/site/resources/images/

But I can't get it to be in the same aspect ratio as the current png. Do
you need to edit the png by hand in an image editing program after
exporting the .odg to a .png from within Open Office?

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: How to convert our Open Document Drawings to png?

Hervé BOUTEMY
yes, after export from OpenOffice to .png, I use The GIMP "Autocrop Image" tool
to remove unused borders