How to compile only single java file, if the package has many java files

How to compile only single java file, if the package has many java files

Jaya
Hi,

I have a package which has 20 java files.
i want to compile only 1 java, but now the other 19 java files.
Can you please help me what should be done in pom.xml file.

And also i have pluginned the maven 2 to sonar tool
when i give "mvn sonar:sonar" it shows the whole package in sonar server(the package that we specify in <sourceDirectory>com/web/hhh/com</sourceDirectory> in pom.xml file).

here also i want the single java file to be shown in sonar server.

please somebody help me in this.