Quantcast

How is necessary to make webdav works behind a proxy?

How is necessary to make webdav works behind a proxy?

Clovis.SERAGIOTTO
Hello,

according to WAGON-82, it is possible to use webdav behind a proxy
starting with the fix version 1.0-beta-3. I tried to use maven-2.1.0
(which uses wagon 1.0-beta-5) and got an exception:

03.04.2009 16:39:34
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
03.04.2009 16:39:34
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
03.04.2009 16:39:35
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
03.04.2009 16:39:35
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: Retrying request
03.04.2009 16:39:36
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry
INFO: I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused: connect
03.04.2009 16:39:36
hidden.org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector executeWithRetry

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error retrieving previous build number for artifact
'at.raibau:yapp:maven-plugin': repository metadata for: 'snapshot
at.raibau:yapp:0.1.2-SNAPSHOT' could not be retrieved from repository:
maven-yapp-plugin.googlecode.snapshots due to an error: Connection
refused: connect

I wrote a small Java program (using the properties https.proxyHost and
https.proxyPort) just to check if the repository url is correct, and yes,
it is correct.

Is any extra configuration needed to make webdav work behind a proxy?

Thanks

-- clovis

Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn diese E-Mail nicht für Sie bestimmt ist, bitten wir Sie, uns unverzueglich zu informieren und sie zu loeschen.

This e-mail message may contain information, which is confidential and protected. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, we ask you to inform us immediately and delete the message afterwards.