How does maven-site publishing work?

michaelo
Folks,

we at the HttpComponents TLP we'd like use the same approach as
maven-site does. We'd ilke to automatate as much as possible, means:
push to repo should trigger a a push to the website. I can see that
svnpubub is obviously used in the POM. But the question is, where is the
trigger performing the actual step? Who knows best?

See discussion [1]

Thanks,

Michael

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@.../msg27650.html

Re: How does maven-site publishing work?

michaelo
Hervé, thanks you very very much for this piece of information. Truly
valuable. I will discuss this with [hidden email] and let you know. You can
join the discussion if your like because you are the expert here.

Michael