How do i explicitly list plugins in pom.xml with their versions?

How do i explicitly list plugins in pom.xml with their versions?

Malcolm Wong Ho

How do i explicitly list plugins in pom.xml with their versions?
Can you provide a sample pom.xml

--
Malcolm Wong Ho

May you live in uninteresting times. -- Chinese proverb

Re: How do i explicitly list plugins in pom.xml with their versions?

Brett Porter
There are examples in the getting started guide:

http://maven.apache.org/maven2/getting-started.html

(Note that some versions in here are incompatible with alpha-2, I will
update the document shortly).

- Brett