How do I add "hierarchical" site navigation in breadcrumbs?

How do I add "hierarchical" site navigation in breadcrumbs?

Anuradha Shenoy

Anu Shenoy

DPG Technical Publications

Borland Software Corporation

Contact Info. 408-863-2835

Borland Software is the global leader in platform independent solutions for Software Delivery Optimization, helping customers address the constraints of modern day software development to maximize the business value of their software.

Re: How do I add "hierarchical" site navigation in breadcrumbs?

Michal Maczka
 >Anuradha Shenoy wrote:
 >How do I add "hierarchical" site navigation in breadcrumbs?
 >Thanks.

Hey!

Better ask such questions in maven-user mailing list ( I am sending a
copy of this email there...)

For the reference you may look  here :

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/xdoc/xdocs/navigation.xml?rev=171222&view=markup

It yields the following result: