Quantcast

Hosted repository keeps accumulating artifacts

Hosted repository keeps accumulating artifacts

Benjamin Jaton
Hello,

In nexus/storage/<repo>/com/.../<artifact>/1.0-SNAPSHOT/ , I see many MANY files. I guess it kept every single artifact I deployed for several months:

<artifact>-1.0-20140918.214408-1.jar
<artifact>-1.0-20140918.214841-2.jar
<artifact>-1.0-20140918.220326-3.jar
(...)
+poms, etc.

Is there a way to configure Nexus to only keep 1 version for the artifacts in that repository?
The repository policy is SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Hosted repository keeps accumulating artifacts

Jason Dillon-3
Setup a task to remove old snapshots:

https://support.sonatype.com/entries/24413707-How-can-I-configure-Nexus-to-reduce-disk-space-

—jason

On September 19, 2014 at 9:09:19 AM, Benjamin Jaton ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hello,

In nexus/storage/<repo>/com/.../<artifact>/1.0-SNAPSHOT/ , I see many MANY files. I guess it kept every single artifact I deployed for several months:

<artifact>-1.0-20140918.214408-1.jar
<artifact>-1.0-20140918.214841-2.jar
<artifact>-1.0-20140918.220326-3.jar
(...)
+poms, etc.

Is there a way to configure Nexus to only keep 1 version for the artifacts in that repository?
The repository policy is SNAPSHOT.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben

Re: Hosted repository keeps accumulating artifacts

Manuel Jesús Recena Soto-2

Hello,

Maybe this blog post is intereting for you:
http://blog.clinkerhq.com/keep-your-artifact-repository-healthy/

Regards,