Help with wsdl2jave and automatic unit testing with maven

Help with wsdl2jave and automatic unit testing with maven

Mick Knutson-2
I have been running the maven axis:wsdl2java and it generates code into the
/target/axis DIR.
It also creates tests in /target/axis/test DIR.
I have 2 questions:

1. Should I be putting these files into my /src instead? If so, how do I
configure axis to put them their?

2. If I keep the files in the target DIR, how do I have maven run these unit
tests?

Thank You
Mick Knutson

Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
BASE logic, inc.
(415) 648-1804 (S.F., CA)
http://www.BASELogic.com

HP Consulting Services (Walnut Creek, CA)