Help with testing on OS/X 10

Tibor Digana
Hi All,

I want to ask you to help us with testing one issue which can be reproduced
only on OS/X 10.
I tried to run a small test on Ubuntu 17 x86_64 but I could not reproduce
an issue of surefire plugin.

Here is a comment in Jira issue. I described there steps I run Docker (CE
18.03) container with particular test. If you have a little time and you
want to improve quality, pls have a look and try to run this test:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SUREFIRE-1502?focusedCommentId=16434550&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16434550

Thx
Tibor

Re: Help with testing on OS/X 10

olamy
Hi
Happy to help,
But your comment says

sudo docker build --no-cache -t mymvn:1 -f ./Dockerfile .

where is this Dockerfile?

--
Olivier Lamy