Quantcast

Help required for plugin development

anshul.gupta01

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a plugin for Nexus to enable SSO in Nexus. I am pretty new for Nexus , if you can provide some documentation or pointers on development and deployment of plugins in Nexus that would be very helpful.

Thanks | Regards

Anshul Gupta | Developer - Global Payments Technology Office | Corporate Banking Technology
Desk: +91 20 6795 5149 | Mobile: +91 839 093 2518 | E-mail: [hidden email]
Barclays Technology Centre India, The Quadron Q4 5F, Plot no. 28, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, MIDC Hinjewadi Ph II, Pune 411057 India.

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee and may also be privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee, or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy, disclose or otherwise act upon any part of this e-mail or its attachments.

Internet communications are not guaranteed to be secure or virus-free.
The Barclays Group does not accept responsibility for any loss arising from unauthorised access to, or interference with, any Internet communications by any third party, or from the transmission of any viruses. Replies to this e-mail may be monitored by the Barclays Group for operational or business reasons.

Any opinion or other information in this e-mail or its attachments that does not relate to the business of the Barclays Group is personal to the sender and is not given or endorsed by the Barclays Group.

Barclays Bank PLC.Registered in England and Wales (registered no. 1026167).
Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United Kingdom.

Barclays Bank PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 122702).

Re: Help required for plugin development

Peter Lynch-2

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a plugin for Nexus to enable SSO in Nexus. I am pretty new for Nexus , if you can provide some documentation or pointers on development and deployment of plugins in Nexus that would be very helpful.

Thanks | Regards

Anshul Gupta | Developer - Global Payments Technology Office | Corporate Banking Technology
Desk: <a href="tel:%2B91%2020%206795%205149" value="+912067955149" target="_blank">+91 20 6795 5149 | Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B91%20839%20093%202518" value="+918390932518" target="_blank">+91 839 093 2518 | E-mail: [hidden email]
[...]

We need to create SSO plugin in Nexus using filter which is created by us. This filter is based on Apache Shiro and can provide us details of the logged in user.

We need to call the API’s of that filter in the plugin to get user details.   Entries of this filter we’ll put in web.xml of Nexus.

I came across several Nexus Extension points in the Nexus book which is suggested in your previous reply, but couldn’t determine which Nexus Extension point should I use to develop the plugin.

Another doubt that I have is that I am able to login into Nexus application with admin/admin123 credentials. Could you please tell me how the authentication of these credentials is happening in Nexus.

Thanks

Anshul Gupta

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I am trying to develop a plugin for Nexus to enable SSO in Nexus. I am pretty new for Nexus , if you can provide some documentation or pointers on development and deployment of plugins in Nexus that would be very helpful.

Thanks | Regards

Anshul Gupta | Developer - Global Payments Technology Office | Corporate Banking Technology
Desk: <a href="tel:%2B91%2020%206795%205149" target="_blank">+91 20 6795 5149 | Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B91%20839%20093%202518" target="_blank">+91 839 093 2518 | E-mail: [hidden email]