[HELP WANTED] fix terminal detection for Cygwin/Mingw in jansi-native

[HELP WANTED] fix terminal detection for Cygwin/Mingw in jansi-native

Hervé BOUTEMY
It seems we found the cause for Jansi not activating ANSI color with Cygwin/
Mingw: there is some Windows native code to add to detect Cygwin/Mingw

see https://github.com/fusesource/jansi-native/issues/11

What has to be done seems well defined (since that's a trick that git itself
did), but I don't have knowledge nor compiler to actually propose an
implementation

Is anybody in Maven community able to implement the fix and propose a PR? I'll
coordinate with Jansi community to have the PR merged.

Thanks in advance