Get an absolute path in a resource generated by a Maven archetype

Get an absolute path in a resource generated by a Maven archetype

Julien Nioche
Hi

I am trying to get the absolute path of a resource generated by an
archetype.

https://github.com/DigitalPebble/storm-crawler/blob/master/external/elasticsearch/archetype/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/es-crawler.flux#L25

I tried to replace the line above with

*"${project.basedir}""${project.build.directory}""${basedir}""${outputDirectoryFile}""${outputDirectoryFile}/${artifactId}""${basedir}/${artifactId}"*

but none of these worked. The furthest I got was to get the /${artifactId}
part right.

The file is listed as filtered in archetype-metadata.xml

Is there a variable I can use to get the absolute path of the directory
generated?

Thanks

Julien

PS: