Geronimo Remote Deployment

NATARAJAN Sasi Kumar
Hai All

           The following code is possible to deploy local. But I am
expecting remote deployment how can I do. Anyone has idea please advice
to me

Thanks in Advance

Kumar

<!-- ===================================================================
-->

<!--  Geronimo SETTINGS
-->

<!-- ===================================================================
-->

maven.geronimo.module=E:/Temp/jspaxissamples.war

maven.geronimo.user=system

maven.geronimo.password=manager

maven.geronimo.home=D:/geronimo-1.0-M3

<!-- ==================================================================
-->

  <!-- Geronimo   Deployment

  <!--
================================================================== -->

  <goal name="geronimo:deploy" description="Deploys an application">

    <attainGoal name="geronimo:log"/>

    <java jar ="${maven.geronimo.home}/bin/deployer.jar" fork="true">

     <classpath refid="maven.dependency.classpath" />

     <arg value="--user"/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.user}"/>

      <arg value="--password"/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.password}"/>

      <arg value="deploy"/>

      <arg value="${maven.geronimo.module}"/>

    </java>

  </goal>

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.