Generating draft release notes for maven-dependency-analyzer 1.11.2

Generating draft release notes for maven-dependency-analyzer 1.11.2

Elliotte Rusty Harold
I'm trying to create some draft release notes for
maven-dependency-analyzer 1.11.2. This is the URL I have:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=MSHARED&version=maven-dependency-analyzer-1.11.2&styleName=Text

However this gives me "The selected version does not exist".

This one might be tricky because there's not a separate JIRA
component, and in fact the issues are split between two components for
different projects and separated by labels. Anyone know what the URL
should be?

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold