Generate SonarQube analysis files

Vega Castañeda, Javier
Hello,

I have set up a CI project with Eclipse, Jenkis, Git, Maven, Sonar and Nexus.The idea is that files are generated from the sonar analysis as part of the build to be able to process those files and send them to Elasticsearch. The problem is that I do not know how I can dump that data that I see through SonarQube to local files and send those logs to kibana. I think that before sending the data to SonarQube it generates a file. I would like to know if it is possible to do what I want. The reason for the consultation is to create my own dashboards in ELK.

Thanks for your time.

Re: Generate SonarQube analysis files

dkarr
On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 11:31 PM Vega Castañeda, Javier <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have set up a CI project with Eclipse, Jenkis, Git, Maven, Sonar and
> Nexus.The idea is that files are generated from the sonar analysis as part
> of the build to be able to process those files and send them to
> Elasticsearch. The problem is that I do not know how I can dump that data
> that I see through SonarQube to local files and send those logs to kibana.
> I think that before sending the data to SonarQube it generates a file. I
> would like to know if it is possible to do what I want. The reason for the
> consultation is to create my own dashboards in ELK.
>
> Thanks for your time.

Most of the data that SonarQube produces can be obtained through a REST
api.  If you go to any SonarQube view page, and go to the bottom, you
should see a "Web API" link. You'll be able to extract a lot of data from
that, but you'll have to design a data model based on what's available and
what you want to retrieve.