[Fwd: Re: Canoo webtest problem]

Siegfried Goeschl

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Canoo webtest problem
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:20:08 +0200
From: Siegfried Goeschl <[hidden email]>
To: Maven Users List <[hidden email]>

Hi Greg,

the webtest-raw-report.xml is the original result file of Canoo WebTest
which will be transformed into a Maven report. The plugin ships with a
tiny sample found in the plugin cache directory - you can invoke "maven
webtest" from there to ensure that the plugin is working correctly.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl