Fetching checksums + remote repository URL

Fetching checksums + remote repository URL

Farid Zakaria
Hello!

Wouldn't mind a bit of help or maybe some advice to the right direction.

I'm trying to leverage the *Aether* API to calculate when given a *pom.xml* the
transitive closure for the project and spit out:
1. the remote repository URI to the artifact resolved
2. the checksum of the artifact

Seems like I can figure out how I can get the transitive closure for a
project, but figuring out the remote repository URI it was resolved from
& the checksum is troublesome.

Thanks!
Farid Zakaria