FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

stephenconnolly

Hervé it is nearly time to party!

Re: FYI INFRA-15524 created for the better Jenkins UX

stephenconnolly
On Tue 28 Nov 2017 at 07:25, Stephen Connolly <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue 28 Nov 2017 at 06:53, Hervé BOUTEMY <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> awesome!
>> It even shows the owl icon :)
>>
>> now, every build  looks to fail, and I can't open Blue Ocean to try to
>> figure

I think that’s because i’m using “failFast” which will interrupt everything
once one parallel step fails and thus they all appear to fail, because they
were interrupted.

We could turn that off but we’d drown the build server then ;-)

--
Sent from my phone