[FEEDBACK WANTED] edit button on a Maven site

[FEEDBACK WANTED] edit button on a Maven site

I just managed to add an "edit" button in Maven generated sites, that will
help people find the source of the document.

See an example here (the little icon near the version):
http://maven.apache.org/skins-archives/maven-fluido-skin-LATEST/

I wanted to publish it to Maven site through http://svn.apache.org/r1818489
but buildbot did not catch the SNAPSHOT m-site-p plugin: we'll have to wait
for the release (after Doxia then Doxia Sitetools releases: please vote).

Feedback appreciated on the new icon, its configuration, or any idea that could
improve the feature.
Don't hesitate to propose improvements as html changes: we'll see later how to
get the update in the Velocity template that generated the html...