Execution time of tests in unit test class via maven surefire-report in a single file in summarized format

Execution time of tests in unit test class via maven surefire-report in a single file in summarized format

Debraj Manna
Just cross posting from stackoverflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45854277/execution-time-of-tests-in-unit-test-class-via-maven-surefire-report-in-a-single>

Can anyone let me know how can I get the time taken by each of the unit
tests in a unit test class in a single file via maven-surefire? I have seen
my target/surefire-report it has files for each test. Basically I am
looking for a single file with all the execution times summarized. If
possible also sort the result by execution time of each test.

I am using maven 3.5 & surefire-plugin 2.4.2.