[ERROR] maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.3:test (default-test)

[ERROR] maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.3:test (default-test)

ge0^
Hello,

I am a newbie in Maven and m2eclipse and I am trying to run an existing project from Eclipse.
I have checked out the project in my Eclipse with the help of Subversive but when I execute Run as Maven install I get the following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.4.3:test (default-test) on project soa4all-dashboard-composer-commons: There are test failures.

Please refer to C:\Users\Ge0^\workspace\soa4all-composer\soa4all-dashboard-composer-commons\target\surefire-reports for the individual test results.
-> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :soa4all-dashboard-composer-commons

First of all, what might be going wrong with the surefire plugin? I tried deleting ~/m2/repository/org/apache/maven/surefire and re-executing but the problem remains.

Secondly, I cannot find the suggested report where the test results are supposed to be found.

Does anyone knows what causes the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Ge0^