Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Bertrand Martin
Hi,

Is there a release planned for Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10?

We need it to leverage the new fenced code block, properly exposing the language:
```java
System.out.println( "Hello, World!" );
```

Thank you!

Bertrand Martin
www.sentrysoftware.com<http://www.sentrysoftware.com/>

Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Elliotte Rusty Harold
At least six of the maven-st-plugin CI jobs seem broken at head,
essentially all the Mac OS builds after JDK 8. Fixing these is the
first step before we could safely consider a release.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 6:38 PM Bertrand Martin

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Elliotte Rusty Harold
I don't know that either. Github tends to be configured so unless
you're a repo maintainer you can't see who's a repo maintainer. Not my
favorite github misfeature.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 11:07 PM Bertrand Martin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Elliotte,
>
> The problem is that nobody is able to tell how these builds are failing: no error messages, no logs, nothing.
>
> Who has access to GitHub' Actions logs for maven-site-plugin?
>
> Bertrand Martin
> www.sentrysoftware.com

Elliotte Rusty Harold

Re: Doxia 1.10 and maven-site-plugin 3.10

Slawomir Jaranowski
Hi,
I have run test locally:

Apache Maven 3.6.3 (cecedd343002696d0abb50b32b541b8a6ba2883f)
OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.15.7", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

and
 - Java version: 1.8.0_282, vendor: AdoptOpenJDK  - PASS

- Java version: 11.0.9, vendor: Oracle Corporation
[ERROR] The following builds failed:
[ERROR] *  MSITE-665/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-512/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-506/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-497/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-484/pom.xml

- Java version: 15.0.1, vendor: N/A

[ERROR] The following builds failed:
[ERROR] *  MSITE-665/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-512/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-506/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-497/pom.xml
[ERROR] *  MSITE-484/pom.xml

As I know - produced files during GitHub Actions are not available for
anyone.

We can use artifacts to share build result or use new option of
maven-invoker-plugin - streamLogsOnFailures [1]

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-invoker-plugin/examples/logs-for-failed-tests.html

Sławomir Jaranowski