Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Mirko Friedenhagen-5
Hello,

https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi still shows 3.5.4 instead of 3.6.0 as latest and greatest.

Regards
Mirko

Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

stephenconnolly
On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:41, Stephen Connolly <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> yep, there is a bunch of steps after the vote and it usually took me a day
> or two for to wait for the mirrors to sync, which is a blocker for calling
> the release available.
>
> This is Karl's first run as release manager

For core... he's done plenty of the plugins and shared components... but
core is a "special snowflake"

> Patience is a virtue!
>
> On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 at 11:26, Mirko Friedenhagen <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> https://maven.apache.org/download.cgi still shows 3.5.4 instead of 3.6.0
>> as latest and greatest.
>>
>> Regards
>> Mirko

Re: Download page still shows 3.5.4 as latest and greatest

Hi Mirko,

of course not, cause I haven't written the announcement yet..

I'm currently preparing the release notes (just published a few minutes
ago)..

Afterwards I will check the pages etc..and afterwards I will do the
announcement mail...I need to make the announcement mail first cause I
need to add the announcement mail reference to the release notes page...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise