Doubts on Nexus Rest Lucene Search Query

Doubts on Nexus Rest Lucene Search Query

eric2014
I have played around the lucene query service/local/lucene/search?repositoryId&q on Nexus 2.7.1-01. I want to use the lucene search to return the list of artifacts under one specific repoURL and repoId with knowing groupId or artifactId. However, I got some weird results and hope any expert can shed some light.

Q1:I want to use jaxb to parse the search result. However, the xsd from https://repository.sonatype.org/nexus-indexer-lucene-plugin/default/docs/el_ns0_searchNGResponse.html
doesnot work. I found out that the actual search result contains new XML element "org.sonatype.nexus.rest.model.NexusNGRepositoryDetail" which doesnot exist from searchNGResponse XML scheme posted in above websit. Why is there such difference between the posted searchNGResponse and actual returned search XML result?

Q2: for non jar artifact, I got werid artifactLink as below

what is the reason causing the weird artifactLink and how to handle it?

Thanks