Does wagon-webdav support Digest authentication

Does wagon-webdav support Digest authentication

Boyle, PJ
Hi,

I have been trying to get WAGON-WEBDAV working with an Apache WebDAV
provider and can only see

that BASIC authentication is attempted. Am I missing something in the
following configuration sections:

pom.xml

<extensions>

      <extension>

        <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>

        <artifactId>wagon-webdav</artifactId>

        <version>1.0-beta-2</version>

      </extension>

    </extensions>

<distributionManagement>

    <!-- use the following if you're not using a snapshot version. -->

    <repository>

      <id>maven-repository</id>

      <name> Maven Repository</name>

      <url>dav:http://hostname.domain/maven/repository/</url>

    </repository>

    <!-- use the following if you ARE using a snapshot version. -->

    <snapshotRepository>

      <id>maven-repository</id>

      <name> Maven Repository</name>

      <url>dav:http://hostname.domain /maven/repository/</url>

    </snapshotRepository>

  </distributionManagement>

settings.xml

<server>

      <id>maven-repository</id>

      <username>john.smith</username>

      <password>password</password>

      <configuration></configuration>

    </server>

  </servers>

In the error_log on Apache I am getting:

Digest: client used wrong authentication scheme `Basic':
/maven/repository/

I saw this message :
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@.../msg72316.html

referring to Digest authentication but the Apache configuration does not
look like it is using Digest.

The user here:
http://www.nabble.com/WebDav,-Wagon-and-Digest-Authentication-t4653580s1
77.html

is having the same issue and no replies yet so I am wondering has
anybody got this working?

Regards,

Pj.

***************  Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food ******************

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
confidential and is designated solely for the attention and use of
the intended recipient(s). This information may be subject to legal
and professional privilege.  If you are not an intended recipient of
this email, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain
this message or any part of it. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this email from your computer system(s).

****************  An Roinn Talmha+AO0-ochta, Iascaigh agus Bia  *******************

T+AOE an t-eolais san r+AO0-omhphost seo, agus in aon ceangl+AOE-in leis,
faoi phribhl+AOk-id agus faoi r+APo-n agus le h-aghaigh an seola+AO0 amh+AOE-in.
D+IBk-fh+AOk-adfadh +AOE-bhar an seoladh seo bheith faoi phribhl+AOk-id
profisi+APo-nta n+APM dl+AO0-thi+APo-il. Mura tusa an seola+AO0 a bh+AO0 beartaithe
leis an r+AO0-omhphost seo a fh+AOE-il, t+AOE cosc air, n+APM aon chuid de,
a +APo-s+AOE-id, a ch+APM-ipe+AOE-l, n+APM a scaoileadh.  M+AOE th+AOE-inig s+AOk chugat de
bharr dearmad, t+AOk-igh i dteagmh+AOE-il leis an seolt+APM-ir agus scrios an
t-+AOE-bhar +APM do r+AO0-omhaire le do thoil.