Difference between project.properties and the POM <properties> tag

Difference between project.properties and the POM <properties> tag

arikkfir
Hello,

Is the difference between the properties defined in project.properties and the properties defined in the POM <properties> element?

Thanks,
    Arik Kfir.

Re: Difference between project.properties and the POM <properties> tag

Brett Porter
I don't think the POM properties tag was used at all. I'd have to test
it to confirm (but that will be left as an exercise for the reader ;)

- Brett

On 5/23/05, Arik Kfir <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is the difference between the properties defined in project.properties and the properties defined in the POM <properties> element?
>
> Thanks,
>     Arik Kfir.

Re: Difference between project.properties and the POM <properties> tag

arikkfir
actually I'm happy to hear that ;-)

(simplifies work in the mevenide idea plugin)