Development in Surefire 3.0.0-M1

Tibor Digana
Hi All,

The purpose of Version 3.0.0-M1 is a preliminary result of those issues
which are part of 3.0.0.
This includes Maven API 3.0.0 + Java 7 + bug fixing.
Maybe 10 issues in release 3.0.0-M1.

Regarding applied Maven API I have already started making an overview of
commits in the branch 3.0-rc1. Looks doable to me.

Regarding bug fixing I have created 4 branches and pull requests [1]. Two
of them were found during the latest Vote, one was in progress during the
latest release - so it's worth to complete, and one more is a blocker for
Docker builds - also important for our users.