Deploy with NMaven

jeremy.alincant
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if it is possible to deploy my artifact(s) in a
remote repository with NMaven.

I am looking forward to having an answer.

Thanks a lot,

Best regards,

Jeremy Alincant
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or
falsified.
                              ************
Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses
destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite. Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

Re: Deploy with NMaven

Shane Isbell
Hi Jeremy,

Yes, NMaven fully supports resolving and downloading of remote artifacts
- including dependent exe.config files for executables - during the build.
There is not yet a plugin, however, to assist in the deployment of the
artifacts "to" the remote repository; this needs to be done manually.

Regards,
Shane