Quantcast

Deploy a site generated by mvn site with FTP

Deploy a site generated by mvn site with FTP

Alexandre Touret
Hello
is there a way to deploy a website generated with mvn site by FTP ?

According to the documentation I only saw file & scp. Do you know an other way ?

thanks in advance for your help
regards,
Alexandre

Re: Deploy a site generated by mvn site with FTP

Stefan Seidel
Hi,

ftp should work. If not, look through the issues in JIRA[0].

Stefan

[0] http://jira.codehaus.org

--
best regards,

Stefan Seidel
software developer
________________________
VUB Printmedia GmbH
Chopinstraße 4
D-04103 Leipzig
Germany
tel.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 07
fax.    +49 (341) 9 60 50 92
mail.   [hidden email]
web.    www.vub.de

HRB Köln 24015
UStID DE 122 649 251
GF Dr. Achim Preuss Neudorf,
Dr. Christian Preuss Neudorf

Re: Deploy a site generated by mvn site with FTP

Brett Porter
It's similar to deploying artifacts with FTP:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ftp.html

Simply put the ftp URL in your <site> section under
<distributionManagement>, and include the extension as shown above.

Cheers,
Brett

2008/7/18 Alexandre Touret <[hidden email]>:

> Hello
> is there a way to deploy a website generated with mvn site by FTP ?
>
> According to the documentation I only saw file & scp. Do you know an other
> way ?
>
> thanks in advance for your help
> regards,
> Alexandre