Dependencies of external Jar

Michal
Hello,
I've got problem with dependencies of jar imported to local repository.

I have somefile.jar which has its deptedencies includes in this jar (all files are in jar package and it's specified in Manifest file).

I installed somefile.jar in local repository and included it in another project.

When I use project which uses class from somefile.jar, I've got ClassNotFound exception on all dependencies of somefile.jar.

When I use somefile.jar directrly (from command line) everything's file.

It looks like Maven is not able to read dependencies from Manifest file of somefile.jar

Could you please help me fixing it?