Customized welcome screen in Nexus OSS

Zenka, Roman M.

Hello!

I am trying to add a helpful link to internal documentation to the welcome screen of Nexus OSS.

My idea was to use the Nexus Outreach plugin and tweak it. The main reason for that is – while I understand the idea of Plexus, I do not know how to easily find all the Nexus extension points to utilize them properly. I read this article: http://www.sonatype.com/people/2009/07/writing-plugins-for-nexus-part-2/ and I also found about org.sonatype.nexus.rest.NexusApplicationCustomizer – but I am not sure how to use these properly.

However, I cannot find the source code for the Outreach plugin.

What would be the best way to accomplish my task?

--Roman