Quantcast

Creating an OS X Application

Eric Kolotyluk
Is there a plug-in somewhere that can help package a Java application as
an OS X application?

Cheers, Eric

Re: Creating an OS X Application

Thorsten Heit-3
Hi,

> Is there a plug-in somewhere that can help package a Java application as

> an OS X application?

Have a look at http://mojo.codehaus.org/osxappbundle-maven-plugin/

I have to admit that I haven't tried it; I can't tell how good it works...

Cheers

Thorsten

Re: Creating an OS X Application

Jason van Zyl-5
http://simplericity.com/2007/10/02/1191336060000.html

On Nov 10, 2011, at 10:39 AM, Eric Kolotyluk wrote:

> Is there a plug-in somewhere that can help package a Java application as an OS X application?
>
> Cheers, Eric

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

People develop abstractions by generalizing from concrete examples.
Every attempt to determine the correct abstraction on paper without
actually developing a running system is doomed to failure. No one
is that smart. A framework is a resuable design, so you develop it by
looking at the things it is supposed to be a design of. The more examples
you look at, the more general your framework will be.

  -- Ralph Johnson & Don Roberts, Patterns for Evolving Frameworks