Creating a fat source jar in Maven multi-module projects

Creating a fat source jar in Maven multi-module projects

lanking520@gmail.com
Hi all,
Currently I have a project with several stages:
- init
- core
- infer
- assembly

I use the assembly stage and maven-assembly-plugin to create a fat jar of previous compiled binaries. Currently I am trying to do the same thing for the sources code, like a fat jar of all sources. I tried to use maven-source-plugin to create sources.jar. But it only create a sources jar in each module but not combined in assembly. Can anybody help?

BTW, I am working on a scala project with Maven, not sure if this breaks everything.

Thanks,
Qing

---
Some resouces I found but does not help:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44379189/maven-how-can-i-package-sources-of-all-dependencies-when-packaging

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/examples/multimodule/module-source-inclusion-simple.html

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/16571889/maven-distribute-source-code-with-with-jar-with-dependencies

Re: Creating a fat source jar in Maven multi-module projects

mike digioia

On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 11:23 PM, [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Shorter1ResumeEmbeddedUpton45-s-presentYcto-allnets1NETSLONG.docx (45K) Download Attachment