Core Branches - MNG-6486?

Karl Heinz Marbaise-3
hi,

I have taken a look on the different branches in Maven CORE:

There is a branch:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6486/
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6486

The ticket shows it's integrated ...

The history told me that's already on master..

Can I delete this branch?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Core Branches - MNG-6486?

Sylwester Lachiewicz
Hi,

Thx for closing release - I would like to include issues with fix version
3.6.0-candidate in Jira [1] - we have patches ready and builds pass with
success

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6492 review ok.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6490 Karl, can You review?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6069 also for review
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-5693 code for review + few ITs
failed to changed output [2] ITs needs to be adjusted.

and on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6481 - user Java 11 for
compile and test - we have a few tests failed [3] - not a blocker for
release, but errors exist only with new Java.
Can someone also check that for ideas how to fix?

I also verified release with Synk.io and we have only one report to upgrade
Guava [4] to version 24.1.1 or above (now with Guice 4.2 we use 23.6), but
I have no time to perform any test of that.

Best Regards,
Sylwester

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20MNG%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.6.0-candidate
[2]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-5693/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

[3]
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6481/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

[4] https://app.snyk.io/vuln/SNYK-JAVA-COMGOOGLEGUAVA-32236

niedz., 21 paź 2018 o 15:33 użytkownik Michael Osipov <[hidden email]>
> > I have taken a look on the different branches in Maven CORE:
> >
> > There is a branch:
> >
> https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/Maven/job/maven-box/job/maven/job/MNG-6486/
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6486
> >
> > The ticket shows it's integrated ...
> >
> > The history told me that's already on master..
> >
> > Can I delete this branch?
> >

> > Kind regards
> > Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Aw: Core Branches - MNG-6486?