Contributing on the maven Checkstyle plugin

Contributing on the maven Checkstyle plugin

Benjamin Marwell
Hi all,

I'm new to this list and have contributed a single commit to CXF so far and
would like to start committing on other apache maven projects as well.

I'm this case:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MCHECKSTYLE-356

While I think this issue is really not that important, it seems to be a
good starting point for me and for refactoring.

Is like to create a value class for violations. Is there a possibility to
ease the check for this single constructor? Is like the class to be
immutable, but that would be 8 parameters.

Thanks in advance!
Ben