Configuring

Tom Burger
Hi all,

Many of my maven modules have the same build setup. For example a specific
shade variant or building docker images.

To clean up the process, and make it easier for others to reuse, I like to
get all the plugin bindings and configurations out of the POM and put it
into it's own lifecycle that is bound to packaging options like: shade and
docker

To do this, I am able to create my own custom lifecycle. Next is to
configure the right configuration for the plugin goals. But this is
failing: Using build -> pluginManagement is not working for the invocations
from a lifecycle.

What I can't accomplish is get the proper configuration for the mojo /
goals of the plugins, when defining them in the lifecycle. How can that be
done?

Thanks, Tom

--
Tom Burger