Checksum problems

jslinnha

Hi All,

I Have recently moved my repository from machine to another on our internal network.

We had a vast amount of internally built artefacts, so I simply copied the repository folders between to 2 machines.

Now I am seeing a huge amount of CheckSum errors….

Is there anyway of recalculating the checksums ?

Thanks in advance

Jon

This email is from Elsevier Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1982084,
whose registered office is The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom.

RE: Checksum problems

Brian E. Fox

Did you upgrade from beta-2 to beta-3.1 in the process? In beta-2, the checksums where stored in the attributes section of the data…in 3.1+, they are stored in the normal repository location. To correct them, simply run rebuild attributes on your repositories (should only affect hosted repos as proxied repos will recheck the remote).

whose registered office is The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom.

RE: Checksum problems

jslinnha

Thanks Brian – Yes I did

I thought I had rebuilt the attributes – as this is in the installation notes.

However, I will try again, and let you know

Thanks for the quick response

Jon