Canoo webtest problem

Akins, Greg
When I try to run Canoo webtest (Plugin 1.0, Maven 1.0.2) I get the
following error

webtest:generate-test-report:
    [java]
    [java] (Location of error unknown)XSLT Error
(javax.xml.transform.TransformerException):
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
d:\gakins\ehold\target\webtest\webtest-raw-report.xml (The system cannot
find the file specified)

Which makes perfect sense, since I never created that file...

That's after running 'maven webtest' and all the subsequent goals
complete successfully.  I can also run webtest:test OK, but of course
webtest:generate-test-report fails.

Does anyone have an example of what that file should look like?  It
isn't in the plugin jar and I couldn't find an example searching for the
filename on Google.  Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Greg Akins
Software Engineer
Sony Electronics, STP Systems
724.696.7322 (Sony)
724.696.6147 (AV)
724.454.7790 (Cell)
412.590.3973 (Pager)

Re: Canoo webtest problem

Siegfried Goeschl
Hi Greg,

the webtest-raw-report.xml is the original result file of Canoo WebTest
which will be transformed into a Maven report. The plugin ships with a
tiny sample found in the plugin cache directory - you can invoke "maven
webtest" from there to ensure that the plugin is working correctly.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl