Can't find Meetup slides

Timothy Mcginnis

To the sonatype people,

I received a sonatype newsletter and went out to see the slides from the Philly meet-up.  The pages are there but I don't see the slides.  Are they there and my company is blocking something or are they still missing?  I'd like to use them in a presentation I am giving.

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.