Can I remove comment in XML using resource filtering

Can I remove comment in XML using resource filtering

Hoa Phan
I have some resources filtering to fill in var in XML template, however I also want to remove the comments in the XML source. Is there a way to do that?

Re: Can I remove comment in XML using resource filtering

Marco Schulz
hello

there is no really posibility to remove xml comments in maven. but if you have a java app yoi can do it programmatly with the sax2 parser.
i used this in my github oroject. check the xmltoolsimpl how to deal with xml.
link:  https://github.com/ElmarDott/TP-CORE/blob/master/src/main/java/org/europa/together/application/XmlToolsImpl.java

Re: Can I remove comment in XML using resource filtering

Christofer Dutz
You could use the xml-maven-plugin to do an XSLT ... there you should be able to remove the comments.

Chris