just want to notify of a bug we found today when switching our surefire
version from 2.x.y to the latest 3.0.0-M4 (
https://blogs.apache.org/maven/entry/apache-maven-surefire-version-3 ). It
creates problems with environment variables which seem to be incorrectly
set. As a consequence, my PATH is not set correctly and my DLL which needs
to load another DLL (and uses the PATH for this) cannot.
We switched back to 3.0.0-M3 where the bug was not present.
For now I haven't created a Short, Self Contained, Correct example, but I
could create it to help track the bug if needed. I just wanted to make sure
this was not a known issue and already reported.