Book descriptor seems too complicated

Trevor Harmon
Hi,

My goal is to generate a PDF of an APT file alongside the HTML that
gets generated by default when running "mvn site". It appears that
writing a book descriptor is the only way to do this.

However, the book descriptor mechanism seems way too complicated. It
requires me to list explicitly all of the sections in my APT file. But
then, if I ever change the APT file sections, I have to change the
book descriptor too. Mistakes can easily happen that way. Why can't
Doxia simply derive the sections from the ones that are declared in
the APT file itself?

Also, it appears that each section has to be split up into its own
file. Again, this seems unnecessary. My APT file is small, and the
sections are clearly defined within it. Splitting it up into multiple
files would only make it more difficult to edit.

Is there a way around these problems? Thanks,

Trevor